Invest with TreeTop SICAV and enjoy 3 positive effects
With the fund that cares, you invest globally and donate, at the start, a nice amount to the community.
In collaboration with the King Baudouin Foundation
General information about the Sub-fund TreeTop World ESG Leaders Equity Index
(For classes C and CH related to the entry gift)
Legal form: Sub-fund of an Open ended fund under Belgian law, TreeTop SICAV.
Type of financial product: Undertaking for Collective Investment.
Duration of the product: Indefinite.
Management company: TreeTop Asset Management S.A., a Management company under Luxembourg law.
Delegated Investment Manager: Amundi Asset Management.
Liquidity: Daily (NAV published in L’Echo & DeTijd).
Fund objective: Replicate, as closely as possible, in the context of passive management, the performance of the MSCI ACWI ESG Leaders Index.
Portfolio composition: Mainly shares of companies worldwide, having according to the index provider the best ratings (“Best-in-Class” approach) in terms of environmental, social and governance (ESG) within the MSCI ACWI index.
TreeTop World ESG Leaders Equity Index is a product that promotes environmental or social characteristics within the meaning of Article 8 of SFDR since it replicates the MSCI ACWI ESG Leaders Index, and it does not have sustainable investment as its objective.
MSCI ACWI ESG Leaders Index construction methodology
The MSCI ACWI ESG Leaders index is constructed by applying two filters to the companies comprising the Benchmark Index (MSCI ACWI):
- The exclusion of companies participating in controversial activities (example of excluded activities: alcohol, gambling, tobacco, nuclear energy, weapons)
- ESG rating of the remaining companies according to the MSCI methodology, taking into account 35 issues in the environmental (such as carbon footprint or water use), social (such as occupational health and safety or product quality and safety) and governance field (such as the composition of Boards of Directors or shareholders’ rights)
- Selection by MSCI of companies with the highest ESG ratings, representing 50% of the market capitalization of each sector and region of the Benchmark Index.
MSCI Inc. is the international index provider responsible for evaluating the selection criteria (more information available at www.msci.com).
For more information on environmental, social or governance aspects, please refer to TreeTop SICAV’s prospectus.
- Broad diversified portfolio
- Multi-sectoral strategy
- Global strategy
- “Best-in-class” approach regarding ESG aspects
- Low fees compared to active management
- Risk on loss of capital and no performance guarantee
- Market risk, mainly the risk associated with investments made in currencies other than the Euro
- Counterparty risk linked to the possible failure of a market entity
- Currency risk linked to investments made in currencies other than the Euro
- Sustainability risk: linked to the negative impact that an environmental, social or governance event or condition could cause
Management fee: 0,15% per annum
Ongoing charges: 0,50% per annum (C) / 0,40% per annum (CH)
Management fees are included in ongoing charges.
Change of subfund fee: 0.1% + the possible difference between the management fee of the new subfund and that of the current subfund
Minimum subscription: 2500€
Non recurrent costs linked to the subfund: 0,1% at subscription and 0,05% on redemption
Stock exch. transaction tax: 1,32% (max. 4 000€)
Belgian savings tax on redemption: Not applicable
Belgian withholding tax: Not applicable
Class C: Share class reserved for investors who have an account with the Distributor, TreeTop Asset Management Belgium, and who instruct the Distributor at the time of subscription to make a donation (entry gift) in their name to the King Baudouin Foundation, corresponding to 2 % of their investment (an investment of 100, a subscription of 98 and a donation of 2).
Class CH: Difference with class C: Class with partial currency hedging
Donation: 2% at the time of subscription
Every investment in the sub-fund must take place in accordance with the relevant legal documentation in force (Key Investor Information and prospectus available in French and in Dutch) as well as the articles of association and the (semi) annual reports, available free of charge in French and in Dutch, on simple request, at TreeTop Asset Management Belgium, 79 Frankenstraat bus 7, 1040 Brussels or on treetopam.com. The prospectus and the key investor information document must be read before any investment decision. The tax treatment of a financial product is subject to regular changes and also differs according to the personal situation of each investor. Investors are therefore asked to inquire with their usual tax advisor about the tax regime that applies to them. Complaints can be made to the "Compliance officer" of TreeTop Asset Management Belgium (address mentioned above) or to the Mediation Service: Ombudsfin, North Gate II, Koning Albert II-laan 8, B-1000 Brussels (www.ombudsfin.be or [email protected]).
See TreeTop SICAV index funds that care
|Funds||Information for the investor||Latest NAV||Manager(s)||Year of launch|
|TreeTop World ESG Leaders Equity Index C||It is essential to read and acknowledge the fund information documents before to subscribe. These documents are available via the documents button. The KIID, prospectus and the last annual and semi annual reports are at your disposal.||1577,02
|Amundi Asset Management||2017|
|TreeTop World ESG Leaders Equity Index CH||It is essential to read and acknowledge the fund information documents before to subscribe. These documents are available via the documents button. The KIID, prospectus and the last annual and semi annual reports are at your disposal.||1494,80
|Amundi Asset Management||2017|